Thursday, May 15, 2008

To-Do List Tag

I was tagged by Gracey regarding my to-do list. Well, I’ve got many things I should do but I’ll post here 5 of them (in no particular order) I should try to start, if not finish, for this week.

1. Do a spring cleaning inside and outside the house.
2. Sow seeds and plant bulbs we bought. I still have half of them to do.
3. Put away winter clothes and take summer clothes out of their storage boxes --- the inconvenience of having four seasons *sigh*
4. Weed, weed, and weed.
5. Bloghop --- return the visits to my site and read my friends’/co-bloggers’ entries for the past several days.


I’m sure many of us have our share of things must-do’s and have-to’s. So, let’s hear those of Wendy,Portia, Maya, Rojoy and Cinderella.


2 comments:

Princess Cinderella said...

hello...thanks for the visit...how are you???it's been a while since the last time you've visit me...love the tag I will make it now..mwah..take care...

lareine said...

hi princess cinderella, please excuse me for not making my usual rounds this month...the month of may is a little bit busy for me--- what with all the holidays and the good weather ... but by june, i guess things will go back to normal... you take care too...

Post a Comment