Friday, June 27, 2008

E- award and Blog Readability Tag

I was given this award (the one on the left) by Mama Meji --- a blogger whom I find very nice even if we have yet to meet. I'm really flattered that she thinks my blog deserves this. Well, I hope I'll be able to keep her good opinion of my site :).

In return I'd like to share this award with Nussaibah, David, Katarina, Lalaine, Wendy and Selerines.

Mckhoii tagged me on the readability level of my blog. I'm a bit hesitant to post the result as I don't want to sound pompous, but in the spirit of meme, here it is (the image on the right). Visit mckhoii's blog to find the link to this test or click "readability test" to go directly to the site. I just want to say that I basically write for myself (in trying to keep the "gears" oiled, so to speak), describe the things I see, hear and smell and express the emotions they evoke through words and images. So I hope I don't come across as someone vying for the Nobel prize in literature for I know I am way, way far from having one. And I still have a lot to learn. :)

2 comments:

Davidlind said...

Ah I have just come by to read and see that someone has been using my name again but not in vain. An award? E for excellent?
How could that be? But I will take it anyway. Thank you.

lareine said...

you deserve it david :)... you write about varied topics in an interesting way (especially when you're in your "ruminating" mood:))... and your photos are superb :)...

Post a Comment